Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year Mini Mantel

 Today I decorated a little for New Years.  I found this great
New Years printable over at My Computer is my Canvas. 
If you become a follower, she often has free printables. 
 While getting a couple of groceries today at Publix
I found some cute masks and party blowers for New Years. 

This star was on clearance at Target yesterday! 
I also bought some new Christmas table cloths, a table runner and some other table decor for next Christmas at clearance prices....I LOVE a great deal :)
 
We will be ringing in the New Year with our awesome neighbors, thanking God for all the amazing blessings he has given our Happy House of 5 in 2012.  I'm sure he has big plans for our 2013. 
Happy New Year to you and yours....God Bless!

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Randi!!! LOVE your blog, I'm a recently new follower, love your blog design :)

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...