Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Mini Mantel

 I finally finished our mini mantel by the front door today.  I know, I know a little late but that's ok with me.  I found the Christmas Subway Art printable on How to nest for less
I LOVE the Santa kneeling down to Baby Jesus, found
 this for just a couple of dollars at Walgreens!
 I bought a plastic doll cone from Joann's, it was cheaper than the Styrofoam ones, and wrapped it with white duct cloth that I already had. 
Then I added this garland that I found at Walmart.  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here at the Happy House of 5, now if only we have a big cold front blow through like they are predicting :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...