Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy 8th Birthday

We celebrated a birthday in our house this week!  Middle Sis is officially 8 years old, can NOT believe it!!  These girls just keep growing up faster and faster every year.
 She got to open one present in the morning before school and the
 rest that afternoon when everyone was home from work and school. 
 Little Sis and I visited her at school to eat lunch with her. 
We brought Mc Donald's and cupcakes per her request. 
 She had been asking for a Fashion Design Kit for a while
now and was THRILLED to get this from one of her Grandparents. 
 I love how her face shows how excited she was while opening all of her presents.
She loves the Lego Friends from another set of Grandparents.  Her and Daddy will be putting her new camper together this weekend! 
 
I didn't get a picture of her blowing out her candles, but I did get this video :)
HAPPY HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY my LOVE!!
 

1 comment :

  1. What a great Birthday Middle Sis had!!! Sure wish Memom and Poppy could have been there. The presents and the cake look good too :) Happiness was all over Middle Sis's face!!! Love You Middle Granddaughter!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...