Sunday, December 2, 2012

Snapshots from our weekend

It's hard to believe that it's December here in South Florida.  The weather is perfect, warm during the day and it gets a little cool in the evening.  I've adjusted to South Florida weather because when it drops below 75 degrees, I get chilly.  We had a great family weekend and some fun outside with all the neighbors enjoying a beautiful Saturday night playing, drinking hot cocoa and enjoying the great weather. 
Daddy had duty overnight Friday so it was a girls night in.  We made a snowman shaped pizza and rented the movie Brave.  (Little Sis was scared of the bears fighting so we fast forwarded through those scenes)
 The big girls wanted to sleep downstairs with the Christmas tree.
 I have been hearing from lots of different people talk about a devotional by Sarah Young, called "Jesus Calling".  I stopped in the Lifeway store the end of last week and found it on sale so I picked it up.  It's very short little devotions with a few scriptures to look up, I'm enjoying it so far. 
Daddy set up his trains around the tree on Saturday and Little Sis really loved seeing them!
Someone's getting to be a big girl. 
(Mommy was having fun playing around with my camera and the tree lights)
Happy Sunday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...