Sunday, December 30, 2012

Our Christmas Morning 2012



Santa came to our house and once again between Santa and all of our loving family, we couldn't want or need for any more presents!  Looking back, I didn't take all that many picures, I guess I was too busy enjoying the morning with my sweet family.  Here are a few that I did get though.

Hand carved pilot wings from R2R Designs, they are
 fellow Coastie Wifes that make great things!!  Check them out.
Plus a new Remote Control plane for my Happy Hubbie :)
 Middle Sis bought me this pretty bracelet from her school's holiday boutique.
The grls new hats from one set of Grandparents.
Sparkly boots and skinny jeans for big Sis from Santa
Some presents from cousins and Great Grandparents.
Santa brought Little Sis this Rapunzel doll, and a Minnie Mouse hair/make-up set. 
She put on more "lipstick" every 10 seconds!!  She loved it.
 
Then at the very end of opening all the presents, Santa had left a BIG surprise!!!
A Scavenger Hunt with clue's scattered across the house that ended back to a present under the tree that left the following items and announcement:
(I made the girl these Minnie Mouse shirts
 the same way I showed you how on my Pumpkin Shirt)
"Merry Christmas Girls....We are going to DISNEY!!! 
 Love, Santa, Daddy and Mommy"
The girls are BESIDES themselves with EXCITEMENT!!
 I found free printables to make autograph books at All Sam's Idea's, saving us at least $35!
I printed them out, cut them down to size, punched holes and hooked them with  metal ring clips.  I read that we should bring fat pens with us so the characters can sign them.
I found a really cute Disney contdown on Etsy but decided to save some more money and make my own cardboard version.  I spray panted a peice of cardboard wih chalkboard paint, then taped a Mickey Mouse head on top of that and spray painted over that with white spray paint.  I used scrapbooking stickers and some ribbon to decorate it a little more.  I'm sure a wooden plaque woud hold up better than cardboard but it only needs to last for 8 days, so I'll deal with that :)
My husband bought me a GREAT Christas present this year and I'm very excited to learn how to emrboider things and make appliqued shirts for the girls and if I get good at it....who knows maybe I'll start a little business making them for Happy House of 5's Followers and your kiddos!! :)
 




No comments :

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...