Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pretzel Kisses and a Sweet Gift Idea

 My Mother In Law introduced me to this simple and delicious recipe several years back, and today I'm making them as gifts for Teachers, Coaches, Mail Person, Sunday School Teachers, Girl Scout Leader, etc... The great thing about these Pretzel Kisses are that you can make them for all sorts of occasions, whenever there is a holiday, you can find the m&m's in different colors. The girls love helping me make them and they are very yummy. Big Sis said it well tonight, "It's amazing how yummy something so simple can be!"
Line a cookie sheet with Pretzel Snaps, place an unwrapped Hershey kiss on top.  We used the peppermint kisses this time but regular chocolate is super yummy too!  Bake at 200 for approximately 7 minutes, make sure you keep an eye on them so that they don't get too warm and start melting.  Remove from oven once slightly softened, immediately press an m&m while still warm.  Allow to cool completely or overnight before placing in container for gifts. 
 
I bought these Christmas Tree Containers at Walmart and they make the perfect Christmas gift.
This is a gift I received recently and thought it was such a cute idea!
A Queen Bee hand towel, honey dipper and a personalized bottle of honey.  So SWEET ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...