Monday, December 17, 2012

With Tears and Prayers

I spent Friday morning with Middle Sis celebrating her 8th Birthday at an American Girl Doll store while a horrible tragedy was taking place at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut.  While it was a special day that I will forever cherich my heart just aches for the Friends and Family that were effected by this horrible event. 
My thoughts and prayers are with those people.  I know God is holding those children and adults closely to his heart and I will continue to pray for those families as well as for all the children that were survivors that day. 
 
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. ~ 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 (NIV)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...