Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Our 2012 Christmas Card and Display Ideas

One of my favorite things about Christmas is walking to the mailbox and opening all the Christmas cards that we get from Family and Friends.  My favorite are of course pictures!  Since we live away from Family and lots of our friends it's so great to get some recent pictures to hang up in our house. 
 I'm a picture lover and usually the one taking the pictures so I'm not usually in them. 
This year I asked a fellow Coast Guard Spouse to take our picture for us at our favorite local park.  She did a great job!  Here is our 2012 card:
The girls are all growing up so fast and turning into beautiful little ladies!
This is last year's tree and how I display our cards.
I decorated some clothes pin with white, green and red scrapbook paper and hang them on white ribbon. 
I still have last years pile of cards sitting in my kitchen drawer and I recently found a great printble over at eighteen25 that I'm going to use to make a card keepsake book.
I also like Simply Kierste's great idea of making Family Lacine Cards for the kiddos. 
If you are a follower of my blog I would love to see your Christmas card!  Leave a link in the comments below :)  I'm also linking up to the SITS Girls Holiday Card Link-up.

7 comments :

  1. Visiting from the SITS card link-up. Love your card - your girls are so cute! :) I really love that idea for a card keepsake book, too! Now I'm sorry that I threw out all of our old cards last year. :( This would have been a great way to keep them. The lacing cards are a very fun idea, too. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting our blog :) Merry Christmas

      Delete
    2. Thanks for visiting my blog, too! :) Not sure why your comment went through Blogger instead of Disqus. It won't post on there for me to respond to there, sorry. :( But thank you! Love my chevron! :)

      Delete
  2. I love all the ways of displaying Christmas cards. We are at a point in our lives where we don't get that many, but by the time we do, I'm sure I'll have all types of things I want to do with them all.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...