Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve and Magical Reindeer Food

It's a few days past Christmas and I'm just getting around to blogging about Christmas Eve.
I've really been enjoying the past few days with my sweet little family. It's so nice not having to get the girls up early for school and the husband off to work. I'm not too sure how much blogging I'll get around to doing the next two weeks with the girls off from school and husband taking vacation time but once they're back I'll get back to some blogging business!! Looking forward to what 2013 holds for Happy House of 5.
Little Sis and I made some sugar cookies, she loved pressing the shapes out.
She wants to help me more and more in the kitchen, most days I love it but sometimes I just need to hurry and get dinner on the table.
Days like this is when we slow down and enjoy our time together! 

This is a picture before church on Sunday before Christmas.
 Little Sis, aka Mrs. Clause.
 I took at least 20 pictures to get these two cute ones of her actually holding still.  Little stinker;)
 This is us getting ready for the Christmas Eve church service.  Big and Middle Sis wore these dresss from one of their Grandparents and they were beautiful so I've been storing them and now it's Middle and Little Sister's turns to wear them together.  Love these dresses, hopefully Little Sis will get to wear the bigger one someday too.
 It just doesn't get any sweeter than sister kisses.
Our three grils before church
 On Christmas Eve we always let the girls open one present, their Christmas pajamas.....our new name for these are their Jingle Jammies....heard that at church recently and thought it was too cute.
 Yes, I'm that Mom.....I bought matching Jingle Jammies for all three girls.  Honestly they were a little too warm for our South Florida Christmas Eve but they did make for a great picture.  I'll take what I can get.  Plus we are now having another cool front so hopefully we will get some use out of them, and then little Sis can grow into them. 
After we opened our jammies, we met outside and sprinkled Reindeer food with our neighbors.  I made a bunch of reinder food using Amanda's Parties To Go adorable printable.   I put oatmeal oats, glitter and some cookie sprinkles into baggies and tied them with some ribbon for all the kiddos.
 
 Little Sis spreading out the food for the reindeer.
Time to leave some milk, cookies and carrots out for Santa and the reindeer.
We had a great time at our church's service, I just love to sing the Christmas carols and light the candles.  It's just beautiful to look around the sanctuary and see all the families with their candles.  Happy Birthday to our Dear Jesus, we are ready for Christmas Day 2012!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...