Saturday, January 5, 2013

Back from the Happiest Place on Earth!

It's been almost a whole week since I've blogged, but with very good reason!
We just got home from our family vacation to DISNEY WORLD!!!  I'm uploading the pictures, all 414 of them and will be working on getting them on the blog for you to see. 
 
We had such an amazing time and made lots of wonderful memories.  Can't wait to share all of them with you.  Meanwhile I recently created a Facebook page for you to keep up to date with all of our blog posts, pics and other fun things that I'll be posting.  I've posted a couple of pics from our trip on there already and am working on getting a video loaded.
 
Please like Happy House of 5 on Facebook and share some love by sharing the link with your friends and family....THANKS :)
 
Be back soon.
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...