Thursday, November 1, 2012

Our Happy House at Halloween

Happy November 1st!  I can't believe it is November already, time seems to fly faster and faster every year.  This Halloween we had a Little Bo Peep, a 50's girl and an 80's girl for costumes.
We had a fun night with our neighbors trick or treating and so thankful Daddy was home for it!!
Middle Sis wore her Aunt's poodle skirt from when she was a little girl,  it's been hanging out in our dress up bin for a few years now...thanks Aunt Bee!

Little Sis was Little Bo Peep.
I found this adorable costume at Home Goods, love that it has the hoop skirt built into it!
She wasn't too fond of the hat but I got a couple of pictures of her wearing it at least. 
She did so good trick or treating, we brought along a stroller but she walked almost the entire neighborhood and carried her bucket by herself.  She walked up to every door and said "Happy Halloween, trick or treat" and "Thank you!"
I'm waiting for the day that Big Sis says she is too old to dress up and go trick or treating, but thankfully it wasn't this year.  This year she was an 80's girl.  I cut one of Daddy's white t-shirts for that 80's off the shoulder look and paired it with neon pink leggings and leg warmers!
 
Our three trick-or-treaters



Middle Sis filled her bucket comepletely full this year!
"Mom!  Don't take my picture, I'm finally getting a piece of my candy!"
We hope your family had a Happy Halloween too.
 

2 comments :

  1. I am not even kidding when I tell you that I was a 50s girl EVERY year for Halloween when I was growing up. My skirt looked just like hers!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...