Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Family Pumpkin Carving and treats for school!

Last night we carved our family pumpkin. 
We chose to carve "Daddy's airpane" as Little Sis calls it.  
She had fun reaching into the pumpkin and touching the yucky seeds.
 
sketching the outline

all done!
{My Military friends will get a kick out of this picture, anyone
notice the packing sticker Little Sis has on her shirt?  She picked it
off something  in our house and I didn't notice it until just now! LOL}
Our three girls and our pumpkins, out of three
shots this was the best one, it's not easy getting
a two and a half year old to smile for the camera ;)

HC-144 "Casa" airplane and girly pumpkin, notice the bow?

These were little treat bags for teacher's today at school.
I used Happy Home Fairy's free cute printables, hand sanitizer from
 Bath and Body Works, and threw in some chocolate goodies too!

 
These chocolate mummy pretzels are for a class treat.
I used My Computer is my Canvas's labels that I won earlier in the month!
I love her printables, they are the cutest, check out her blog and etsy store!  :)
 
Oh and because our evening wasn't busy enough with pumpkin carving, treat prep and other fun stuff....Middle Sis thought it would a good idea to swallow a glass gem.  It's the size of a marble!  I was really shocked that she did this, thinking we were past this stage but she continues to keep me on my toes!
We spent two and a half hours in the ER last night getting her x-rays to make sure it wasn't stuck anywhere.  Thankful it wasn't and now the fun begins....checking her poop for the next few days to make sure it comes out!!!!!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...