Monday, November 5, 2012

Deployment Countdown Printable

November is Military Family Appreciation month so I'll be doing some deployment posts.  As a Coast Guard Spouse I am proud to have my husband serve our country!  Friends all over Facebook are going through or ending deployments.  I keep all my military friends in my prayers because dealing with deployment is such a sacrifice for the entire family.  I'm so grateful for all of the military families out there who keep us safe!
Here is an adorable Deployment Countdown printable, it could also be used for Daddy's who aren't in the military and are working out of town! 
Just print out this freebie, cut and staple
the colorful strips and you have a very cute countdown!
My Computer is My Canvas
click her button here to get this cute free printable!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...