Thursday, November 8, 2012

Posy Lane Toddler Backpack Review

I've been looking for a super cute toddler sized back pack for Little Sis since she is now potty trained!!  See here "Potty Training in our Happy House", to see how we potty trained in 3 days :) I contacted Kerrie and Nathen at Posy Lane and they sent me this adorable Stephen Joseph Quilted Toddler Backpack.  I had a hard time picking out my favorite because there are many great bags to choose from. 
They personalized her bag and sent it to me in just a few days, GREAT customer service and fast shipping keeps this Momma happy! 
The weather here today was absolutely gorgeous, so we packed a picnic lunch and headed to our local park.  She is in love with her new "backpack" and wanted to carry it all over the playground. 

 
 
We had a fun time at the park with her new bag.
Thanks Posy Lane for great service and products!
After checking out their website some more I may be ordering some of their Children's Plates for Christmas gifts. 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...