Friday, November 16, 2012

2nd Deployment 2012

Welcome Home Daddy!
Remember how I talked about deployment last week?
I shared my favorite Deployment countdown and Easy Deployment Meals because it was what we were going through.  Daddy just got home from his second deployment.  He was gone for two weeks, which is nothing compared to my friends whose husbands are in different branches of the military.  They are short deployments, but he will be going often.  Any extended period of time that Daddy has to go away isn't easy for all of us.
 
The girls were very excited to have Daddy home, they got to stay up a little late to wait for him to get home from the air station earlier this week.
 
Daddy grew a mustache while he was away, this is only two weeks of growing....imagine longer! 
{Don't tell him this....but I kind of like it}
 
We are glad to have you home Daddy!!

4 comments :

  1. Love this!!! Chase is gone too for a little over three weeks (coming home next week!!!:-)). I'm thankful its not months this time, but its still been hard. I dislike any time he has to be away. Me and Collin can not wait to go and pick him up next week :-). We miss you guys!! Enjoy having your hubby home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet lady! Hope the time goes fast for you and Collin until he comes home! Miss you all too, glad our paths crossed!

      Delete
  2. As a former military wife (for 22 years), I can identify with the short deployments as my husband often spent weeks in the field, but I never had the long deployments to deal with that many current military wives have. I loved my years as a military wife. They brought me both difficult and blessings and helped me learn so much. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was very well said, "difficult and blessings". I'm trying to stay positive and be strong during these times. Thanks for your sweet comments :)

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...