Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Big Sis and her walk with God

This weekend Big Sis finished her "Communicant Class" at church, she is now an official member.
She and the other new members, both adults and the students in her class, stood up at a brunch and gave their belief statements.  This is what she said:
 
"God the Father is our Savior.  He died on the cross to fogrive our sin.  I was born into a Christian family.  To me being a christian means having eternal life.  I want to become a member here so that I can have a church family and be closer to God.  The role of the church is to teach God's word.  I think that God is using me by having me go to church and serve my community."
 
Congratulations sweetheart we are so very proud of you!!!
 


2 comments :

  1. Beautiful! :) Stopping by from Mercy Ink, have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda! Thanks for stopping by, you made my day :)

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...