Wednesday, November 7, 2012

First Hair Cut!

Today was a big day, our baby had her first haircut.  Whenever she has a "first" its bittersweet because she is our last.  Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that we won't be going through that baby stage again, but to think of all of her firsts as my lasts just kind of gets to me!  I'm sure you Momma's out there can appreciate that one.
{BEFORE}
I loved those sweet whispy locks but they were getting to the point where they didn't look healthy anymore, they needed to be trimmed.  I had a little taken off the back because the sides are shorter than the back was.  That way eventually it will all be one length. 
{DURING}
She looked so serious during the trim, she did pretty good.  She did get a little wiggly towards the end but that's to be expected for a 2.5 year old!!  Nothing a little dum-dum lollipop couldn't help ;)
{AFTER}
WOW!!  It's amazing that a little hair cut makes her look so much older to me!
Does she really look older or is it all in my head?
 
I didn't get a great shot of the back because she was done with the pictures!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...