Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Easy Appliqued Turkey Shirt

Today I made these cute Thanksgiving Turkey Shirts for Little Sis and my Neice.  {You know cause you can't make a gift for the Nephew and leave out the Neice}  I think they turned out pretty cute, can't wait to see the girls wear them, I'll be sure to post a pic when they do.
 
I printed the turkey and feather pattern from The Cottage Home.
If you don't know how to make an appliqued shirt, check out my tutorial for a pumpkin shirt I made last month, it's pretty easy and fun.

4 comments :

  1. Cute! I found your link through Naptime Crafters -- I'll be doing a turkey top, too. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute! Bet they are well loved! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...