Friday, March 1, 2013

St Patricks Day Round Up

Today I'm sharing my favorite St. Patrick's Day ideas.  So many cute and yummy ideas floating around out there but these are the ones I want to share with you!  You can find more that I've pinned on pinterest here.
  Little Sis LOVES hair bows, I'm going to try to do this hairstyle on Middle Sis and Big Sis loves nail art, I need to show her this idea!
1.  Kelly@Run With Glitters- Korker Bow Tutorial
I love a good treat, especially if its healthy like this fruit fondue.
Two cute printables for you.
Love this banner and adorable wreath idea!  You could use this for both Valentines and St. Patrick's Day by switching the ribbon colors.
 
Always LOVE Happy Home Fairy's notes, my Husbands a big fan too! 
 

4 comments :

  1. Wow - too cool. The little girl's hair-do shape, and the hearts-made-into-a-shamrock especially caught my eye. Thanks for sharing - you made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori!! Love the girl ideas too since I have three!! Have a blessed day!

      Delete
  2. What a great round up of ideas! Thanks so much for sharing it over at Finding the Pretty & Delicious Linky Party. Hope you'll visit again this weekend!
    Leigh Anne

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...