Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Featured today at Nurse Loves Farmer Blog

The Breastfast Club - Nurse Loves Farmer
Happy Wednesday everyone!  I'm just getting home from BSF{Bible Study Fellowship} and lunch with my friends.  Little Sis is sound asleep for her nap.  I wanted to pop in real quick and let you know that I'm being featured today on one of my new favorite blogs.  
Sarah, who blogs at Nurse Loves Farmer, is hosting a series on Breastfeeding called "The Breakfast Club"!  I'm sharing my experiences and tips for new Momma's today and would love if you popped over to say hello to Sarah, please tell her that I sent you :)
I hope you enjoy my tips for new Momma's!!  Let me know what you think!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...