Monday, March 25, 2013

Share your Potty Training Story

I have been so amazed to see the response that my Potty Training in our Happy House post has received.  It's my number one viewed post thanks to Pinterest.   I've been getting lots of comments, emails and Facebook messages regarding Potty Training.  I've had friends use the 3 day method I blogged about and had wonderful responses with their children too. 
I do realize that the 3 day method is not a one size fits all for training.  I would love to help other readers who are having a struggle or questions about potty training, that's where you come in.  I am looking for other Bloggers who would be interested in being featured here on Happy House of 5, by sharing your Potty Training story, experiences and recommendations.  It can be similar to my 3 day training, completely different techniques, how you decided your child wasn't ready yet, boys vs. girls, training multiplies, I'm sure your story could help encourage another reader if you shared it!  If you are interested please email me at Lindsey@Happyhouseof5.com

2 comments :

  1. My niece did the three day potty training method with her twins girls and her son. I thought it was awesome how well it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend recently told me about the 3-day potty training method - it sounds like a great idea. I'll have to remember it when I start potty training my next... :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...