Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ask Lindsey

I have a BIRTHDAY coming up in a few weeks and thought it would be fun to get to know each other a little better!  I'm asking you, the reader, to think of a few questions that you would like me to answer.  It can be about me personally, my family, my interests, my experiences, etc.  Think about it and get your questions to me soon so I have time to get my post ready in time for my birthday. 

I'm hoping this is a time where we can grow to know each other, see what areas peak your interest and possibly give me some direction to what you are hoping for by following Happy House of 5.  I can't wait to hear from you
 
You can leave me a comment on this post, leave me a message on Facebook or on Twitter.  I hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments :

  1. Where has your favorite CG station been so far and why?
    What do you love most about CG living?
    What kind of crafting do you like best, why? {paper, sewing, cooking...}
    What board on pinterest is your most/least used board?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What made you want to start blogging?
    What is your favorite season/color/food?
    What is the best thing you have read?
    What is your favorite Bible scripture? :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...