Thursday, March 14, 2013

Goodbye Google Reader, Hello Bloglovin'


Are you like me and follow a TON of blogs through Google Reader?  Well Google Reader is retiring!  Not to worry though, I've found a great way to keep up with all of my favorite blogs and so can you.
  
Bloglovin' in a great reader,  that honestly I think I'm going to like SO much better than Google Reader.  You can very easily transfer your blog feed by clicking HERE.  Once you get transfered over you will simply click on the picture and be taken to that blog.  Once finished you'll click on the next blog and be taken to that blog.  I really like that you can actually view their entire blog and not just the post like you did on Google Reader.  
So with that said, please click on the Bloglovin' button on the top right hand side of this blog or go ahead and transfer all of your blogs by following this very simple step found HERE.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...