Monday, March 4, 2013

Organizing the Spice and Craft Cabinets

I've been in a bit of an organizing mood.  When the organizing bug bites me I'm quick to jump in and get busy because it doesn't always last long, just ask my husband. 
I emptied out everything from the spice cupboard and much to my surprise about half of it was expired.  I replaced the ones that I use on a regular basis and picked up these white baskets from Target.  I also use these baskets in larger and different colors in the playroom, maybe I'll share pics of our playroom soon too...it's a work in progress.

This is part of a cabinet that my husband built me, back when I owned a state licensed in-home daycare a few years back.  I use it to store the girls arts and craft supplies but it's become a catch-all mess!  I used some storage containers that I had around the house and picked up the blue bins with the lids from Target.  Yes, I frequent Target usually about once a week if not every other week...it's my happy place :)
It feels good to get organized!  Now I have a closet under the stairs that is a real mess and needs some attention.  What are your favorite tools to get organized with?

(See where I link up and party here)
RibbonIconFacebook-3RibbonIconTwitter-2RibbonIconPinterestRibbonIconInstagramRibbonIconEmail

8 comments :

  1. Looks great! I LOVE feeling organized! And you only frequent Target once a week? Girl! I go at least every other day. It's a problem, I know. LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!!! Yeah my husband wouldn't be too happy with me if I went every other day!!! LOL :)

      Delete
  2. I want to be this organized!! :) Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to reorganize my pantry and craft cabinet this week ... they're killing me! Thanks for the inspiration! And thanks for linking up at Project Inspire{d}!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE your blog Randy!!! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. I love those bins from Target too! Love the way you organized your stuff. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the baskets. I have been looking for something similar. I'd love it if you share this on my Tuesday link party.

    http://www.ifitsnotbaroquedesignblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/tuesday-link-party-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job - urgently need to do same with pantry - Alice

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...