Friday, March 8, 2013

FREE Anniversary Prints


Anniversaries are a time to count the blessings that you and your spouse have been as gifts from God.  This weekend my dear husband and I will be celebrating a very special anniversary.  Saturday will be our tenth year of marriage.  
I was making a special Anniversary gift printable for my husband and thought it would be a great idea to share a few for you.  Simply click on the picture for a copy.  You could further edit the image using Picmonkey or Ipiccy.
The traditional First Anniversary gifts are made of paper.  The modern gift are clocks.  The gemstone is gold and the flower is an Orange Blossom.

The traditional Fifth Anniversary gifts are made of wood.  The modern gift is silverware.  The gemstone is sapphire and the flowers are daisies which represent innocense and loyal love.
The tradional Tenth Anniversary gifts are made of tin or aluminium, to represent that a marriage needs to be flexible and durable. The modern gift are diamonds. The gemstone are diamonds and the flowers are daffodils which represent joy.
 {Click here to see where I link up}
RibbonIconFacebook-3RibbonIconTwitter-2RibbonIconPinterestRibbonIconInstagramRibbonIconEmail

5 comments :

  1. so sweet

    I would love it if you could share this on my link party - Serenity Saturday - which goes live tomorrow morning

    Natasha @ www.serenityyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely idea! I'm thinking I could print it and hold it for a first anniversary of a couple I know. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary ... what a great milestone! I love this print idea ... I pinned it. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Project Inspire{d}!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...