Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Date night at home


This past weekend we had set up a babysitter in advance, just like I said I would try to monthly.  Then Little Sis went and got a cold :(  She was very whiny and clingy most of the week with a lingering cough that took almost two weeks to get rid of. 
 
We cancelled our sitter but still wanted some fun at home. 
We ordered in our favorite chicken wings added by a salad that I made, gotta eat your veggies!

{click here for this fun free game!}
After Little Sis went to bed we had fun playing "The Dating Diva's" Newlywed game.
We each answered their list of questions and then took turns to see what our spouse thought we would answer.  It was fun to answer the questions and really think and reminisce about our memories!

 
We wrapped up our date at home night with some DELICIOUS banana splits that I went out and got from a yummo ice cream store right around the corner.  Needless to say we were stuffed.

We had a great night in, eating some of our favorite foods and playing a fun and free game.  Oh and we definitely saved some money too :)
(Maybe next time I'll buy the fixings for banana splits and make it myself!!)
 
 

I link up here:
Monday's: A Better Mom
Thursday's Delightful Order

3 comments :

  1. This is a great idea! Sometimes, when there is no babysitter- you have to get creative and you did awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea... I have thought about having a stay-at-home date before, but your post encourages me to really do it! And I just printed off the Dating Divas cards!
    Thanks for sharing.

    PS - I'm your newset follower :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome :) glad to have you!!!!!! I'll be checking out your blog too.

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...