Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween brownies and hostess gift

 
This weekend the girls and I went to a fun Halloween
 party at a friends house while Daddy was on flight duty. 
We made these fun brownies to bring with us.  
I used my Pampered Chef brownie pan, it's
 like having the corner piece every time!
We love the individual brownies it makes. 
The tops always crumbles a little when you frost brownies so I first did a "crumb layer" and then stuck the plate into the freezer for five minutes.  Then frosted on top of the frozen layer, making it much easier and it covers up most of the crumb layer. 

I used gel tubes for the red eyes and vampire mouths
I used black gel for the Frankenstein mouths
and left over candy eye balls from my
 Monster cookies earlier this month.
Aren't they fun?
 
I wanted to give some Halloween goodies
to the hostess so I picked up this Halloween
bucket, funfetti cake, frosting and cupcake
 liners at Target and wrapped it in some cellophane. 
Mama Hall's blog had this cute and
 free printable to attach to the bucket.
Pinned Image
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...