Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pumpkin Muffin Bites

I was looking for a fall muffin recipe
earlier this week on pinterest and I
guess I can't get pumpkin off my brain!
I chose this pin:
 
This is very similar to my Pumpkin Bar Recipe
with only a couple of changes. 
 
 

 
Little Sis is starting to be such a big helper in the kitchen! 
I love it :)

{combine sugar and oil, beat on medium speed}

{add eggs one at a time followed by the pumpkin puree. 
Mix together then add the dry ingredients}
 


{find really cute Fall or Halloween
liners and fill them up about 3/4 of the way}

{Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes}

 
{Cool and frost with cream cheese frosting}
 
This recipe made a ton of mini muffins so I brought some to BSF, some to our neighbors and a full gallon size ziploc baggie into the freezer for another day.
 
Happy Mini Muffin Baking
 
Pumpkin Muffin Bites
Ingredients:
2 cups sugar
1 cup oil (or 1 cup applesauce)
4 eggs
1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp cloves
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups flour
Directions:Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray mini-muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar and oil on medium speed. Add eggs one at a time and add pumpkin until well combined.
With mixer on low speed, add dry ingredients and blend for 1 minute. Fill each muffin cup with 2 tsp of batter. Bake for 10-12 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted in pumpkin bite comes out clean. Cool bites in pan for 8 minutes, turn onto wire rack to cool completely. Frost with cream cheese frosting.
Cream Cheese Frosting:4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup butter, room temperature
3-4 cups powdered sugar
2-3 Tablespoons milk
1 tsp vanilla extract

Mix cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar to butter mix and pour in milk to create desired consistency. Add in vanilla and beat frosting at medium speed until light and fluffy. Spread or pipe onto pumpkin muffins.

 

2 comments :

  1. I think I'm going to try these!! NOT doing homemade cream cheese frosting though! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...I cheated and used the can of frosting because after making them all I was tired ;). Let me know how you like them!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...