Monday, September 17, 2012

Burlap Fall Wreath

The first official day of Fall is next Saturday, September 22nd. 

I made my first wreath this spring after seeing so many great ideas on pinterest.  Today I took apart our spring wreath and transformed it for fall. 


This was my inspiration. 
I wanted to re-use my already burlap wrapped
wreath to save as much money as possible. 

I spent less than $5 at A.C. Moore and bought
some fall colored felt and decorations.

To make the flowers you cut a square piece of felt into a squigly strip and hot glue it together.  You can check out her blog above for a more detailed tutorial. 



I think this is a good start to some fall decor. 
How do you decorate for fall? 



3 comments :

  1. How do I decorate for fall? I still have my 4th of July wreath on the door! I guess I should get on that, huh? Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this wreath idea. This is something even the non-crafty folks, like me, can do. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...