Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

Well the past two weeks have been a blur to me.  First we had family visiting for a week and then Spring Break last week.  Big Sis took her first solo airplane ride to stay with family for her break.  That left Middle, Little Sis and I to play last week.  I feel like I didn't blog very much, but with good reason. I enjoyed my week with the girls.  
We had a very Blessed Easter weekend as well.  We went to an egg hunt at our church on Saturday followed by a fun neighborhood egg hunt, needless to say we were egged out before Sunday!  We woke up Sunday to find the Easter Bunny had left the girls baskets full of goodies.  Church was AMAZING, like usual.  We had a small brunch afterwards with another family from church.  We are so blessed with the friends God has brought us.  
 Little Sis at our neighborhood Egg Hunt
 She loved racing to find the eggs, she wanted to stop and open most of them before going for the next one.  
 Easter morning before church I was able to take a couple of precious pictures of my girls!

 Our three beauties
 The Easter Bunny hides the girls baskets each year.  He left chocolate crosses, peanut butter mini eggs, mini cadburry eggs, hair bands, pens, chalk, movies, flip flops, body wash, tooth flossers and The Jesus Calling Storybook Bible Book.  {He tries to leave practical goodies instead of toys and tons of candy}
 We enjoyed a simple brunch with friends.  We had ham sandwiches, pasta salad, deviled eggs, fruit salad and made yummy brownie sundae's.  Aren't these Easter Bunny chair covers from The Dollar Store adorable?!
This was the decoration I made for the Easter table.  I bought the vase, flowers and burlap strip at Walmart.  The eggs were found at Home Goods.  We also used My Computer is my Canvas's printable Egg Baskets as name tags with Easter candy inside.  

My husband says that the Easter Bunny never hid baskets at his house, so tell me did he hide yours or were they out in plain sight??  I would love to hear!

4 comments :

  1. My parents left baskets out in plain sight - they only hid eggs for us to find.

    ps: I'm glad you had such a wonderful weekend! And your girls are so lovely - they all have beautiful smiles. Also, I love that centerpiece! I'll have to make a pretty one like that next year. And buy some of those cute bunny chair covers from the Dollar Store - I had no idea they even had those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fun to see how everyone does things differently?! Thank you for your kind words, hope to see you again soon :)

      Delete
  2. Your girls are adorable! I can't believe you bought those chair covers at the dollar store ... what a find! Thanks for linking up at Project Inspire{d}.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plain sight for our baskets! Oh, and Lane saw the picture of all 3 girls and his reaction was, "Oh. My. Gosh! They're so big!" Could you just tell them to stop growing please?!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...