Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Catch the Moment: April

A couple of years back I got a really nice camera, my first DSLR.  Taking classes on how to actually use it off of the auto mode is on my list, but with that said it takes great pictures even on auto so I don't feel so bad.  When I first got my camera I took a lot of pictures of my family.  As time has gone by I've found that I'm not using it as much now with the convenient camera on my iPhone. (You can follow me on Instagram for more day to day pics)  When Nurse loves Farmer shared her Catch The Moment series, encouraging us to pick up our cameras to catch the little moments in our daily lives that was the exact inspiration I needed!
 This past week we had the chance to visit our Grandparents who have a motor home.  They're snow birds back and forth from New York to Florida every year.  The weather was perfect, we enjoyed spending some time outside riding scooters and going for walks around the camp ground.  
 This Radio Flyer scooter is just her size and it doesn't go too fast for her.  She is getting better on it everyday!  She likes to try to keep up with her sisters and our neighbors.  
 Love taking pictures outdoors in the natural sunlight!
My girl was having fun jumping up and down, great way to burn up some of that energy.  
What's your child's favorite outdoor activity?

Linking up here
Catch the Moment - Nurse Loves Farmer

2 comments :

  1. These pics are so awesome! What kind of camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tara! I have a Nikon D3100.

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...