Tuesday, April 9, 2013

DIY: Bling Flip Flops

Do you have daughters who love BLING?!  My girls were so excited when I opened Bling on a Roll and asked them what they would like me to "glamorize" for them.  Middle Sis couldn't wait to wear her new Bling Flip Flops!
You'll need:
Flip Flops
Bling on a Roll
Apply the glue onto the tops of the straps.  
Press the Bling onto the glue.
Overlap the two pieces of Bling at the center of the strap.
Apply glue in between to secure them together.  
Then trim any excess. 
Allow to sit overnight.
 Super easy to use and adds that special touch of sparkle to any of your projects!
Bling on a Roll comes in many widths and colors!
Another way to customize your crafts would be to use Gemz, you can cut it into any shape to add that special touch! 

Check out some more Gemz and Bling Projects here:

15 comments :

  1. What a fun idea!?! I would totally wear blinged out flip flops! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas. It never crossed my mine. Well, I'm going to experiment with this for weekend project. My little girl is gonna love this! Found you on SS hop, and happy to follow :)

    -Honeybee
    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have fun with the Bling Honeybee!!! Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  3. LOVE Your bling on a roll ideas! I will have to find that for sure this summer when I am back in the USA.... We can all use more bling in our life right :o) I came over from Ginger Snap and would love for you to also link up at my party, going on now! Will be open for another day! Emily @ www.nap-timecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily, so glad you found me! I linked up and am happy to follow.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Natasha, apprecaite your comments! Have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  5. I love how the bling on a roll is so super fast and easy to use! :D These flip flops are so fun and sparkly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a super easy and fun craft to make, thanks Carolina!! The girls LOVE them :)

      Delete
  6. super cute! Thanks for linking to Tasteful Tuesdays at Nap-Time Creations.com I was going to add this to my cute crafts for the weekend post...I didn't see a link back. If I've made a mistake please let me know and I will add it :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the friendly reminder Emily, I completely meant to add you to my blog love list! You're there now :) See you next week!

      Delete
  7. Great idea! This would be a fun project I could do with my daughter--I'm going to pin it so we can try it out this summer. Would you mind to link this up to my blog hop? This is a great frugal and fun project so it fits right in with our theme. Thanks :)
    http://carriethishome.com/2013/04/frugal-crafty-home-blog-hop-19/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sparkly! I love simple and fun crafts like this! (Thanks so much for sharing at Project Inspire{d} this week!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! My girls would LOVE some blinged-out flip flops! Thanks for linking up at Project Inspire{d}.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...