Friday, January 18, 2013

Valentine Mini Mantel

 I debated about spending time on making a Valentine mantel because I'm busy getting things ready for my daughters 13th birthday next weekend.  Once I saw all the really adorable decorations all over blog land I just couldn't resist!
I found some heart and circle shaped doilies that I had packed away with all of my scrapbooking supplies.  I sewed them together in no time and they are so adorable on the mantel for Valentines.  Super easy and super cheap!
I was searching for a free printable all over but nothing spoke to me.  I decided it's high time I start making my own printables so I can share them with Happy House of 5's followers!  

{Right-click on the image above to save it to your computer and print. 
In return would you be so kind and become a follower of my blog or "like" my facebook page}

I love decorating our house with God's word and how perfect on Valentines to display one of God's biggest commands, to love one another!  He shows us such perfect love and in return we are to give love to others.  
I'll be back soon to show you how I made this printable for FREE!

I'm linking up here, in addition to my BLOG LOVES
Dollar tree Valentines party

RibbonIconFacebook-3RibbonIconTwitter-2RibbonIconPinterestRibbonIconInstagramRibbonIconEmail

4 comments :

  1. Thank you for the printable. Just what I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome! Glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! Doilies are the perfect Valentine's Day touch :) And gracias for the printable - I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know Rachel, you made my day :)

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...