Monday, January 21, 2013

Day in the Life:Gymnastics and First Dentist Trip


Middle Sis just completed her second session of gymnastics class.  We aren't allowed to take pictures during their classes otherwise I would share some of the things she has been working on.  This is her and her teacher after the awards ceremony.  We just signed up for her third session.  

Little Sis had her first trip to the Dentist office.  She watched Mommy get her teeth cleaned and examined and then it was her turn.  I was a little nervous about her behaving while I was having my turn but she did really well.  When it was her turn the Hygienist asked her if she wanted to sit on my lap or by herself and she replied "Mommy, get up".  She was a big girl and sat in the chair all by herself and cooperated very well for a 2.5 year old.  The two hygienists and the Dentist were very pleased with her behavior.  Great first trip to the Dentist little one.  You're such a big girl!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...