Thursday, January 24, 2013

DIY: Custom Printables

Today I'll be walking you through how to make your own custom printables.  Many of us are familiar with the popular Picmonkey for photo editing but I recently found Ipiccy.  Ipiccy basically does the same as Picmonkey but personally I like the fonts much better than the free fonts found on Picmonkey.  I have been using Ipiccy to edit my photos and watermark my pictures recently.  You can also use it to make your own printables by following these steps:

1.  Go to ipiccy.com and click on the orange button labeled "Start Editing"
2.  Next click on upload photo (This is where you would load a background for your printable.  For example: I recently made this Valentines Printable for my Mini Mantel Series, I googled "free gray chevron pattern", saved it to my computer and uploaded the picture.  
3.  Now is the fun part, you can customize your printable with whatever texts and fonts you choose. Add text by clicking on the "blend" button, it looks like this.  
Then have fun picking out your fonts and arranging them just how you like them :)
Save your new creation and share on your blog for all of your wonderful followers!
Big Sisters 13th birthday is this weekend so I've been make some fun printables for her party.  I'll be sharing a tutorial and the printables with you soon!  


RibbonIconFacebook-3RibbonIconTwitter-2RibbonIconPinterestRibbonIconInstagramRibbonIconEmail

8 comments :

  1. I was just looking for some tips on this yesterday! Perfect timing.
    I hope yo don't mind I pinned this for future reference

    Marissa
    http://forfunreadinglist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do I mind?!?! Not at all!! :) Thanks Marissa!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for posting this! I've already made my first printable! It was so easy! I can't wait to see what you do for your daughter's party!
    Jamie
    http://keepcalmandplanaparty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youre so welcome Jamie, I'm happy to share :) hope you check out her party post!

      Delete
  3. I've found that I like ipiccy better than picmonkey, too - glad I'm not the only one! But so far I've only used it to edit/mark photos. I haven't tried printables yet, but now maybe I will. Thanks for the helpful hints!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Courtney,
      Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you found this helpful :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for this post! I'm excited to use it:) Found you from Southern Girls Heart :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda, thanks for stopping by! So glad you found me, have a blessed day :)

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...