Friday, May 24, 2013

Winner and a BIG Announcement!

Happy Friday lovely readers!  We are enjoying the start of a four day weekend here in our Happy House.  This morning I drew the lucky winner of the Military Coin Holder from Wood Simply Made.  A Big CONGRATULATIONS to Morgan S, thank you to your whole family for your service to our incredible country!  

If you didn't win head to Mike's Etsy shop Wood Simply Made  and order your coin holder!  These would be a super Father's Day gift.  

Before I sign off for a nice long relaxing weekend, I want to share with you that I'm having the blog transferred from its current Blogger platform to Wordpress!  I'm SO EXCITED and NERVOUS at the same time.  At some point the blog will be down for up to a few days.  
You can visit me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or see all the fun ideas I pin on Pinterest.
May you all have a blessed Memorial Day Weekend!! See you soon at our new home....WORDPRESS!!

1 comment :

  1. There are almost endless ways to display challenge coins, from custom made cases to special notebooks to special frames for display.
    This is another great way to be able to view a single coin for up close viewing without having to touch it.
    Take a look: coin holder

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...