Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Box of Sunshine for Mother's Day

My Mom lives over twenty one hours away, that's by car and only one way not round trip.  She recently had surgery on her back.  It's times like this that I wish we lived closer to a lot of our family.  I wanted to send her something to cheer her up and bring her some of the warmth and sunshine from South Florida.  
One of my favorite printable blogs and Etsy store is Colette's My Computer is my Canvas.  She makes some of the cutest printables for holidays and great gift ideas!  When I saw her "Scatter Sunshine"printable set I knew that it would be perfect for my Mom.  
I found an easy no bake lemon meringue pie .
 Picked up some Bath and Body Works lemon hand soap, smells delicious!
(I may have bought one for myself too!)
Some lemon ice cubes gum and a small lemon meringue candle from Target.  
I think my Mom's favorite part of her surprise package was the homemade cards that the girls made for her!  Little Sis used some peel and stick foam hearts for hers. 
This would be perfect for Mother's Day or any day really.  What are you giving your Mom this year to show her some love? 

3 comments :

  1. This is so cute, full of sunshine and happiness! Such a lovely idea! Thanks for sharing and wishing you an early and wonderful happy Mother's Day! Enjoy your week! ~Cindy@littlemisscelebration.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy!! Wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day too sweet friend :)

      Delete
  2. I love the colors and coordination in this gift! Great job! It is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...