Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's and a Hockey Surprise

I'm sharing a couple days later than I would have liked to but we are busy enjoying some family from out of town.  Hope you all had a very lovely Valentines!
The night before Valentines I decorated the breakfast table with heart plates, napkins, and foam stickers from Walmart.  I found the felt hearts at Joanns.  I decorated some Target Dollar Bin mailboxes with our first initial. 
Daddy surprised the girls with a rose for each of them.  The big girls got some valentine notecards and Pedi/Mani kits from the Target dollar bins as well.  Plus a necklace that I picked up for them at Walmart.   Little Sis got this movie:
Plus we all recieved a bunch of cards from our families :)
 
 My surprise for Daddy was a hockey game on Valentines with some friends from church!  He was so excited to go he went and put his Panthers jersey on as soon as he was done reading the printable I made to reveal the surprise. 
 We enjoyed some seafood stir-fry from the arena while watching from the comfort of a suite at the best spot in the house.....CENTER ICE!!
 Very excited to have a night out together!!
We also got to sit the third period right next to the ice, I've been to a few hockey games but never so close before and it was pretty cool!  The game was 0-0 until the other team scored a point during the over time.  Thank you to our family who helped with the girls so we could enjoy our Valentines together :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...