Monday, February 4, 2013

New Sponsor: R2R Designs

I would like to give a very warm welcome to my new sponsor R2R Designs.  Tiffanie and Maggie are the two wonderful women behind this great business.  Tiffanie is a Coast Guard Wife and Mother to four children.  Maggie is a Naval Aviator and a Coast Guard Wife.
 
They sew many great items for both military and civilian alike.  I would love to share with you the items that I have from R2R Designs.  Let's start with my very first and favorite item, my Hero Diaper Bag. 
This is such an awesome diaper bag people!  When little Sis was an infant I used cloth diapers.  I wanted a bag that was going to be big enough for those cloth diapers and everything else I needed to have with me. 
 Here's a view from the top of the bag, it unzips
completely making the inside very accesible. 
 There are seven interior pockets.
The sides of the bag are shown below:
One side has the American Flag Patch, a zippered pocket and a place to hold two pencils or pens.  The other side has a nice size pocket and a circular velcro for your Air Stations patch!
This is the back of the bag complete with a large zippered compartment for keeping everything you could imagine.  The straps are very sturdy and comfortable too.  Another feature that I love is that this bag is completely safe to throw into the washer! Perfect for all the cheerios/goldfish crumbs and anything imaginable that might get your gorgeous bag dirty.  I've had this bag longer than two years and it looks this GREAT :)
When my husband earned his wings, this is one of the gifts I got for him.  The ladies at R2R Designs embroidered the Aviator wings on the front and my husbands name and the Air Station we would be moving to on the back.  The embroidery work is excellent and has been used many times. 
This is a wall in our living room that I've decorated with lots of my husband's pictures and certificates.  This Christmas I got him this wooden carved wing ornament from R2R Designs.  It was the perfect touch for his gallery! 
And last but not least, I'm sharing my newest addition of my collection of items from R2R.  This is their Snap Bag.  It has a snap closure that conveniently closes by itself.   
You could use it to keep your kids toys, electronics, make-up, or whatever you could imagine.  I'm showing it with my iPhone, keys and sunglasses to show you the size. 
A BIG Thank You to Tiffanie and Maggie at R2R Designs for their great products and excellent customer service.  You can reach them by Facebook, their Website, or their Etsy Shop.  Please stop by and let them now you read about their awesome products here at Happy House of 5.    
{See where I link up and party here}  

RibbonIconFacebook-3RibbonIconTwitter-2RibbonIconPinterestRibbonIconInstagramRibbonIconEmail

2 comments :

  1. Excited to find your lovely blog! Love the diaper bag! I dropped by from This Southern Girl's Heart. Following...

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...