Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentines and FREE Hugs and Kisses Printable

 This weekend Middle Sis and I worked on her Valentines mailbox for her class party.  We wrapped a shoebox with girly wrapping paper, added a couple of doilies and hot glued some leftover felt flowers that I had from an old wreath.  Need a tutorail for some super cute felt flowers?  The Crafted Sparrow has a great tutorial here
 I picked up some Valentines pencils at the Target dollar bins and planned to find a cute printable to use with them {I'm the Mom who doesn't usually send in candy for holidays} and lucky me I found the cutest idea on the 36th Avenue blog for these super cute Monster Pencils!! 
 She's ready for her class party. 
 I wanted to make a little something for some special little kiddos who happen to live near us.  I went with the classic Hershey Kisses and created this FREE printable to share with you lovely readers. 
Little cellophane baggies, kisses, the printable and some twine are all you'll need to pull these together.  A great little treat for anyone you think is special. 
Click HERE for your FREE printable :)
{I have some special plans for my Valentine but it's a secret so you'll have to wait}

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Leave me a comment that you visited our blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...